Also, this product moisturizes, whitens, replenishes nutrients, and relieves dry skin. Therefore, it is highly beneficial for those with acne scars, sun spots, aging skin, and more. Disaar oil is a potent antioxidant that provides protection against premature aging and environmental aggressors such as pollution, sun exposure, and stress. As a result, it moisturizes dry skin and helps to improve acne scars.
It contains a synergistic blend of alpha-arbutin, as a result, it effectively reduces melanin hyperpigmentation by inhibiting tyrosinase activity that leads to a lightening of the skin tone. This oil can help to activate cells of facial skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also contains Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), a natural compound that helps to stimulate collagen production.
Disaar is a 100% Pure and Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, and Unbleached vitamin C oil. Not only does this oil have all the benefits of a daily dose of vitamin C without any side effects, but it also has a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals on your skin cells.
Disaar vitamin C oil is made using the traditional process, so it’s thick and creamy. This means it is suitable for use on your face, body, and scalp to moisturize, cleanse, or massage. It also makes an excellent skin softener.
Health Benefits of Disaar Vitamin C Oil
- Increase hair blood circulation on the scalp while also promoting hair growth.
- Improve the quality of your hair by helping it become stronger and smoother.
- It is a great skin moisturizer.
- Helps hydrate the skin, moisturize and reduce wrinkles.
- It also makes your skin smoother, softer, and younger.
Direction For Use
- After your shower, apply the oil to the areas that require it and gently massage.
- The application process is quite quick – it takes just a few minutes before you’re finished.
- To combat hair loss, you can massage a few drops of this oil into the affected areas daily.
- For the skin, apply to the affected area a small amount every night.
- You can use it regularly for the best results.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- No side effects
Expert Advice: We recommend using 2 to 4 bottles for optimum results. Also, we recommend using Disaar Vitamin C Oil with Disaar Vitamin C Lotion and Pure Aloe Vera Gel for the best result. (Note this is optional).
Key Ingredients of Disaar Vitamin C Oil
Mineral Oil, Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol.